Call for Special Sessions
Special Session Proposals
As an integral part of the WPW 2020 technical program, Special Sessions will highlight emerging new technical topics that are gaining importance and are of high interest to the wireless power community. Special Sessions encompass a wide range of topics, and may either involve a specific emerging technology or cover several technologies that are relevant to a common application. Topics of emerging technologies that are of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Mobile and personal devices
• Electric vehicles
• Medical and biological devices
• Internet of things (IoTs)
• Space solar power satellite
• Middle- and long-distance WPT
• High-power rectifiers
• High-frequency power transmitters and devices
• Low-power and high-efficiency rectifying technologies
• Techniques for ambient energy harvesting and scavenging
• Beamforming/ steering techniques for wireless power transfer
• GaN devices for wireless power transfer
Special Session Proposal Submission: The Special Session proposal including a provisional list of authors can be submitted to the secretariat, using the template provided. Special Sessions are expected not to have more than one paper from session organizer’s institution or more than one paper from session organizer as an author or co-author. If you would like to organize a Special Session, please complete the proposal form below and send it to WPW2020 Secretariat (email@example.com), and Special Session Chair, Ick-Jae Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Proposal Submission Deadline is December 1, 2019. Notifications of proposal acceptance will be made on December 8, 2019. Organizers of accepted proposals are requested to instruct their authors to submit their papers by December 31, 2019, and choose the Special Session (as applicable) category on the EDAS system. The deadline of paper submission and review procedure will be applied for the same as that of regular papers on the EDAS system.
Special Session Chairs
• Ick-Jae Yoon, Chungnam National University, Korea
• Sanghoek Kim, Kyung Hee Univ, Korea
• Jung-Ick Moon, ETRI, Korea
Click here for the Special Session Proposal Form.