Online registration will be open in January 2020. Please read carefully below before proceeding with registration.
At least one author of accepted paper is requested to pay for registration fee. Only accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Note: 1. Registration Dates: Advance rate due on Mar 15 • Standard rate is after Mar 16.
2. AFA Members who wish to attend AFA member meetings are requested to pay at least for the one-day program track rate.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars and Korea Won only. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners and BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, Samsung are accepted for Korean. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the secretariat no later than Mar 15, 2020. All handling charges are to be paid by registrants.
Bank information for bank wire:
– Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea
– Bank Address: 16-1 Hangangro-2, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Account Name: Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (KIEES)
– Account No: 208-017491-04-276
– Swift Code: IBKOKRSE
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Mar 15, 2020. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Mar 16. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.
Click here for Registration.