Registration is closed on Nov 11, for creating the Virtual Conference login. Online registration is available now. Please note the update registration fees below before proceeding with registration.
Registration Fee Policy
1. Registration Important Dates
• Advance rate is on or before Aug 31.
• Standard rate is after Aug 31.
2. Authors with accepted papers should register for each paper. If an author has more than one paper, an additional paper fee must be paid for each paper. Only registered and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
3. AFA Members who wish to attend AFA member meetings should pay at least for the one-day program track rate.
4. If you need to get refunded, because of the reduced rate, please download the refund request, here, and send the complete request to the secretariat no later than Aug 31.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars and Korea Won only. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners and BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, Samsung are accepted for Korean. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the secretariat no later than Oct 15, 2020. All handling charges are to be paid by registrants. You can download the invoice form here and request for it to the secretariat, if necessary.
Bank information for bank wire:
– Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea
– Bank Address: 16-1 Hangangro-2, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Account Name: Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (KIEES)
– Account No: 208-017491-04-276
– Swift Code: IBKOKRSE
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Oct 15, 2020. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Oct 16. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.