Online registration will be open in February 2020. Please read carefully below before proceeding with registration.
Registration Fee Policy
1. Registration Important Dates
• Advance rate is on or before Mar 15.
• Standard rate is after Mar 15 (including no refund).
2. Authors with accepted papers should register for each paper. If an author has more than one paper, an additional paper fee must be paid for each paper. Only registered and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
3. AFA Members who wish to attend AFA member meetings should pay at least for the one-day program track rate.
4. Students are requested to present a proof of student ID at the registration desk.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars and Korea Won only. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners and BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, Samsung are accepted for Korean. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the secretariat no later than Mar 15, 2020. All handling charges are to be paid by registrants.
Bank information for bank wire:
– Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea
– Bank Address: 16-1 Hangangro-2, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
– Account Name: Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science (KIEES)
– Account No: 208-017491-04-276
– Swift Code: IBKOKRSE
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Mar 15, 2020. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Mar 16. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.
Click here for Registration.